Cessna 182 Autopilot
This kit is only available for a custom order. Current lead time is 6 weeks.
Full-featured, non-TSO’d Trio Pro Pilot digital autopilot STC and installation kit for your Cessna 182 (C182, C182A, C182B, C182C, C182D
The product is shipped within 3-5 business days domestically; international exports require up to 3 weeks.
What is included:
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for a certified aircraft installation of the Trio Pilot Pro autopilot Cessna 182
- All brackets and hardware required for installation for your Cessna 182 autopilot
- Installation Instructions and Illustrated Parts Catalogs for the Cessna 182 STC autopilot
What is required:
- Purchase of certified Trio Avionics Pilot Pro autopilot Cessna 182. Which includes autopilot, servos, wiring harness, circuit breaker, power switch, or override switch.
- This equipment must be installed by licensed personnel in accordance with all applicable regulations. In the case of installations in U.S.-registered aircraft, among other things, FAA form 337 must be filed. An aircraft logbook entry must be recorded per 14 CFR Part 91, sections 91.405 & 91.417
- European sales require a $1,000 USD surcharge to facilitate export processing. Units are approved for installation in the United States of America registered aircraft under the terms of U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA04230CH and its Approved Models List (AML). The STC Group, LLC does not hold and is not seeking a European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC). The units are not certified under Conformité Européenne (CE) standards. Units are installed in aircraft and administratively validated as a basic modification limited to one aircraft serial number. Purchaser for use in a non-U.S. registered aircraft assumes all expenses required by the relevant Civil Aviation Authority with jurisdiction over the aircraft including where applicable, EASA.
Supported Cessna 182 STC Autopilots:
Cessna 182 Autopilot C182
Cessna 182A Autopilot C182A
Cessna 182B Autopilot C182B
Cessna 182C Autopilot C182C
Cessna 182D Autopilot C182D