Full-featured, non-TSO’d Trio Pro Pilot digital autopilot STC and installation kit for your Cessna LC-126A or LC-126B
Current lead time is 6 weeks.
What is included:
- Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) for a certified aircraft installation of the Trio Pilot Pro autopilot
- All brackets and hardware required for installation
- Installation Instructions and Illustrated Parts Catalogs
What is required:
- Purchase of certified Trio Avionics Pilot Pro autopilot. Which includes autopilot, servos, wiring harness, circuit breaker, power switch, or override switch.
- This equipment must be installed by licensed personnel in accordance with all applicable regulations. In the case of installations in U.S.-registered aircraft, among other things, FAA form 337 must be filed. An aircraft logbook entry must be recorded per 14 CFR Part 91, sections 91.405 & 91.417
- European sales require a $1,000 USD surcharge to facilitate export processing. Units are approved for installation in the United States of America registered aircraft under the terms of U.S. Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC) SA04230CH and its Approved Models List (AML). The STC Group, LLC does not hold and is not seeking a European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) Supplemental Type Certificate (STC). The units are not certified under Conformité Européenne (CE) standards. Units are installed in aircraft and administratively validated as a basic modification limited to one aircraft serial number. Purchaser for use in a non-U.S. registered aircraft assumes all expenses required by the relevant Civil Aviation Authority with jurisdiction over the aircraft including where applicable, EASA.